VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION WEEK IS APRIL 15-20!
Paul Rowe would like to thank all of our amazing volunteers for their support throughout the year! A special thank you goes out to:
- our classroom volunteers! Your expertise and extra help is always appreciated!
- our School Council! Your input and support are invaluable!
- our School Foundation! The ”extras” that result from your “behind the scenes” efforts are appreciated very much!
- our Food For Thought volunteers! Regularly arriving at school early to prepare breakfast takes dedication and we thank you for it!
- our Hot Lunch coordinator and volunteers! Without you, Paul Rowe would not have a hot lunch program!
- our coaches! Your commitment to ensuring students have athletic opportunities is appreciated very much. Thank you for the countless hours that are put in for practices and travelling to events!
- our staff! Thank you for all of the extras!
- our parents! Thank you for your commitment to your child’s education!
- our students! Thank you for all you do to make Paul Rowe a great place! Whether it is helping SCOER promote school spirit, spreading SADD’s message, helping with a school team or group or otherwise lending a hand, your efforts are appreciated!
Volunteer passports will be available at the school office beginning Monday, April 16th. Anyone who has volunteered at the school throughout the last year is invited to pick one up. These passports entitle the holder to discounts on products and services at local businesses.
Also, volunteers and their families are invited to a special Volunteer Appreciation Evening on Thursday, April 19th at the Aurora Theatre. The preshow begins at 5:30 om and the movie "Peter Rabbit" will begin at 6:00 pm. Enjoy a complimentary small popcorn and pop and a chance to win door prizes.